If it’s one thing that this company understands, it’s that customer service is everything in this business. We’ve followed Macknun Events for the past few years, and have seen their management grow their brand, business and influence in Trinidad & Tobago to extraordinary heights.
We absolutely love their gorgeous rental items for events, and their newly formed Bar Service is killing it right now. Their staff is super friendly and kind, and their attention to detail is uncanny. So if you’re ready to meet one of the masterminds behind this amazing brand, get ready because we are so overjoyed to introduce you to Dina from Macknun Events!
1. Tell us a little bit about your team and your amazing business!
Hello!! Thank you so much for having us!! I am Dina! Our team started as two, doing mainly event rentals. However being in the Hospitality industry for over a decade, I was always in love with the magic of serving and passionate about teaching others the art of service. We expanded our core team to five, doing events and training on a small scale & can now say that we have a team of more than twenty-five people & that number keeps growing!
Our team includes mixologists, bartenders, servers, performers, and other types of event-oriented staff. We have the spirit of service & enjoy making everyone happy at any event we are contracted to do. It is important to us that all our of clients are satisfied with our high level of service and rentals every single time.
2. We know that while the basic rental equipment stays the same over time, what are some of the most out of the box trends in the event rental & bar service industries that you have seen and love?
Events are meant to be different and unique! Props are a great addition to any bar. Props can make the experience more personalized & encourages interaction amongst guests when they visit the bar. This makes the experience a more memorable one. Bar counters keep evolving over time, there are so many options now, it all depends on the type of event and clientele.
3. What are some of your most popular items?
Definitely our different lines of cutlery. They are elegant in shape and come in different colours such as gold, rose gold or black. They really do add a special touch to any table set up.
We also recently launched our Avila Bar collection, which took off pretty quickly. The bars are wooden and add character to any décor.
4. What is your favorite part of creating beautiful events for couples?
Their satisfaction of course! It’s a day that they will remember forever, and we are always grateful to be able to add joy and happiness on such a momentous occasion.
5. What is the most challenging part of owning an event business?
My husband has this saying that challenges are just poorly dressed opportunities. We faced an issue of bringing our ideas to life! We just could not seem to get what we envisioned from suppliers, but that lead us to creating our own.
6. What was the most unique request that you ever received from a couple for their wedding day?
We did a tropical themed wedding recently where the Bride and Groom asked for our bartenders and servers to wear shorts and bikini’s. Let’s just say not all events make it to our photo galleries.
7. Do you have any exciting new items launching in 2019?
Yes! We have new lines of cutlery coming soon as well as new bar furniture and other items! We also just got new uniforms to bring options of attire to every couple’s event 🙂
8. How can brides get in touch with you to book your services for their wedding day?
Easy Breezy!! INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK @ macknunevents or Simply give us a call or WhatsApp at 488-6519 / Email: email@example.com or communicate through our website which has an Interactive chat 24/7!! Yup! We are always available www.macknunevents.com.
9. Do you have any recommendations for brides when they are looking for their dream event rental company/ bar service provider?
- Pick a theme or colour
- Know what you are looking for
- Know your budget
- & if you are looking to have great service at your wedding, then you know who to call 😉
10. Any final thoughts?
LIVE to LOVE & have FUN while doing it! Thank you, my golden star Elisa, for allowing us to do this Interview! Big LOVE! The Macknun Team!
For more information or to make an enquiry with Macknun Events, head over to their website now.