Darlings! Christmas is just one week away, and we simply cannot believe it! We have had such a fabulous year, filled with so much Destination Wed inspiration, travel, and absolute love, and we couldn’t possibly be more excited to welcome 2019.
For those who may not know, our Digital Magazine – ADRIANA, our “Wild At Heart” Issue, launched last week Friday, and the feedback has been phenomenal! We received messages, calls and emails from clients and couples from all around the world about our beautiful publication, and are so humbled by your love and support. Our journey has only just begun, and we know that you are all so anxious to follow along with us on this amazing ride, so get ready lovebirds because so much more magic awaits.
Anyway darlings, before the year comes to a close, we still have so much amazing news to share with you all! So without further ado, we’d like to introduce you all to Anomalie.
Anomalie is the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer custom wedding dress company. Their mission is to bring more value to the wedding dress shopping experience for any body type and wedding style at an affordable price point, starting at $1,000. Anomalie arrived on the wedding scene in 2016 and within in the last year, eight percent of US brides have contacted Anomalie about creating a wedding dress. Anomalie caters to the ‘Smart Savvy Bride’ who can’t find the perfect dress.
Check out Anomalie’s fabulous new veil collection below!
Here at Anomalie, we value what the modern-day bride is interested in which is affordability and customization. Through a new process, we are able to provide our customers exactly what they are wanting in terms of their veil needs at an unbeatable price through our new veil product launch. –Leslie Voorhees, CEO of Anomalie.
- Oopsie Daisy, inspired by Meghan Markle showcases modern and bold florals with a delicate edge
- Vintage Vines, that incorporates guipure cotton lace for the classic boho bride
- Royal Treatment, offers a wide chantilly trim
- Simply Scalloped, has a scalloped lace edge overlaid with a delicate floral pattern
- Hint of Sparkle, is a 1/2″ beaded trim with a glittery combination of hand-sewn sequins, pearls, and beads
- Tulle Have and To Hold which is a classic tulle veil with a raw cut edge